So, if all your maintenance at home is taken care of, you may be wondering what to do with all this spare time. Not to worry. Overture Grand Oaks is centrally located in beautiful Sarasota, so no matter your interest, craving or favorite pastime, you are always just a few minutes away from what you’re searching for. After all, they don’t call Sarasota the “cultural coast of Florida” for nothing.
- Quick access to Interstate 75, which makes traveling along the Florida Suncoast a breeze
- A short bike ride to Downtown Sarasota, which features a variety of restaurants, antique shops and clothing stores
- Sample flavors from around the world at Mediterraneo, Bijou Cafe, Pomona Bistro & Wine Bar, Selva Grill, Indigenous, Michaels on East, Pacific Rim and many more just moments away
- Just minutes to Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, Morton’s Gourmet Market, Publix and Detwiler’s Farm Market
- Enjoy entertainment and culture at local attractions like Art Uptown Gallery, Ringling Museum, Sarasota Opera House, Mote Marine Aquarium and much more
- Explore the beauty of nature at Marie Selby’s Botanical Gardens or enjoy a beautiful sunset at South Lido County Park
- Less than 10 minutes away from Sarasota Memorial Hospital and quality healthcare providers