Our ideal location in Austin provides access to everything from outdoor recreation to medical care, culture and convenience to dining, shopping, entertainment and more.
Neighborhood Points of Interest
- Ideally located within walking distance to the Arboretum at Great Hills shopping and dining opportunities including Trader Joes, HEB, Arboretum Market, Talbots, Ann Taylor and Regal Cinema Abor 8 movie theaters.
- Enjoy all the delicious and unique flavors of Austin at SLAB BBQ Grill, la Madeline Country French Café, Manuel's, The Cheesecake Factory, Z’Teja’s Mexican Restaurant & Grill, and more, all within walking distance of your home
- In addition to the Shops at Arboretum at Great Hills you can get your shop on at The Domain, Austin’s premier shopping destination with over 100 upscale and mainstream retail stores, located less than 3 miles away.
- Feeling adventurous? Head out and explore the beautiful waterfalls and rocky terrain at Balcones District Park, less than 10 minutes away. Or take an afternoon stroll through Bull Creek Greenbelt Park, just five minutes away
- Practice your swing at Great Hills Country Club, one of Austin’s most challenging championship golf courses, located just 5 minutes from Overture Arboretum
- Errands to run? No problem. Our community is centrally located near CVS Pharmacy, Walgreens, Costco, Wells Fargo, The Home Depot and more
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing your community is just minutes from some of the top hospitals and health facilities in the area.
Need a ride?
We have partnered with Lyft to help get our residents around town. Whether you need to run errands or just want to explore your city with friends and family, Lyft has you covered. To request a ride, simply call the front desk and they will schedule a ride for you!