Live in the charming city of Charleston, where there’s new adventures every day and everything you need is close at hand.
Neighborhood Points of Interest
- Enjoy crabbing dock over a picturesque Low Country salt marsh
- Bike, walk or explore the beauty of the area via the adjacent West Ashley Greenway
- A short drive to Historic Downtown Charleston, featuring a wide variety of world-renowned restaurants and high-end retail
- Less than 30 minutes from the sandy shores of Folly Beach and Sullivan’s Island
- Stroll through the city Market and browse locally-made food, art and more. Or take a walk along the scenic Battery
- Taste from a variety of delicious cuisines found at restaurants like Swig & Swine, The Lot,
- Magnolias, FIG, R Kitchen West, Hanks and many more
- Stock up on all your home and clothing essentials at Stein Mart, TJMaxx, Marshalls, World Market and more
- Shop for groceries and fresh produce at Earth Fare, Harris Teeter, and Whole Foods, less than a mile from your home
- Practice your swing on the green at The City of Charleston Municipal Golf Course. Or take Fido for a walk at the James Island County Dog Park
- Errands are a breeze with quick access to CVS, Target, Lowes, UPS and more
- Have peace in knowing you are just minutes from Roper St. Francis Hospital and Nationally recognized MUSC
- Enjoy the convenience of the shops and restaurants of nearby Avondale
Need a ride?
We have partnered with Lyft to help get our residents around town. Whether you need to run errands or just want to explore your city with friends and family, Lyft has you covered. To request a ride, simply call the front desk and they will schedule a ride for you!