Live better than ever in our thriving neighborhood. North Las Vegas is a wonderful part of the city to call home. Our 55+ active adult community is conveniently located right off of the 95. You’ll have coveted proximity to everything extraordinary including dining, designer shopping, world-class recreation, as well as professional opportunities.
Neighborhood Points of Interest
- Just minutes away to Whole Foods, Burlington Coat Factory, Sams Club, CostCo, Target, Ross, and Wal-Mart
- Enjoy a day out and make new friends while dancing or creating art at the Silver Mesa Recreation Center or explore the beauty of nature and enjoy the beautiful sunset at Nature Discovery Park
- Break out that competitive spirit for a game on the green at Painted Desert Golf Club or Aliante Golf Club
- Less than 10 minutes away from Centennial Hills Hospital and quality healthcare providers
- Date night for the romantic in you at West Wind Las Vegas Drive In or if you’re feeling lucky, The Cannery Resort and Casino, The Texas Station Casino, and The Santa Fe Casino are just right around the corner
- Cuisine and dining that ranges from burgers and cafes to exotic samplings from the around the world to good old-fashioned Americana, bistros and coffee shops
- Sweet treats at Coldstone Creamery, Mitchies Munchies Cake Shop, Baskin and Robbins, and the award –winning Cupcakery
- Seasonal events including Hofbräuhaus Oktoberfest, Trunk or Treat Halloween Festival, Springs Preserve Grapes and Hops Festival, Festival of Praise Tour, and more
Need a ride?
We have partnered with Lyft to help get our residents around town. Whether you need to run errands or just want to explore your city with friends and family, Lyft has you covered. To request a ride, simply call the front desk and they will schedule a ride for you!