At Overture Yorktown, we understand that what’s on the outside is just as important as what’s on the inside. That’s why we consider location a key feature of our community. Overture Yorktown puts you just minutes from any destination you seek; whether you’re running errands, looking for a fun night out or seeking adventure, rest assured you’ll get there with a breeze.
Neighborhood Points of Interest
- Quick access to Hwy 290, making for an easy commute to the greater Chicago area
- Located right in the heart of Lombard’s premier shopping destination, The Yorktown Shopping Center, featuring over 150 specialty stores and 20 restaurants
- Grab a cup of coffee at Gloria Jean’s Coffee, Michael’s on Main or Egg Harbor Café, all just minute from your community
- Taste a variety of delicious flavors sure to satisfy any craving at restaurants like Harry Caray’s Italian Steakhouse, Gail’s Carriage Café, Frankie’s Deli and The Capital Grille, all within walking distance from Overture Yorktown
- Running errands has never been easier, with quick access to tons of convenient retailers like Walmart, Target, Trader Joe’s, Costco and more!
- Take a cleansing and relaxing yoga class at Yoga by Degrees, less than 10 minutes away
- Practice your swing at the beautiful Western Acres Golf Course, just a few miles from your home
- Take a stroll through the verdant lawns of Four Seasons Park, just 5 minutes away
- Less than a mile from a wide variety of banks and credit unions, in case you need to quick cash for the day’s venture
- Take comfort in knowing you’re just a few minutes from Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital and Elmhurst Hospital
Need a ride?
We have partnered with Lyft to help get our residents around town. Whether you need to run errands or just want to explore your city with friends and family, Lyft has you covered. To request a ride, simply call the front desk and they will schedule a ride for you!