Delightfully situated in the San Bernardino Valley against the stunning backdrop of nearby mountains, Overture Riverwalk’s location in the heart of Riverside grants special access to an incredible array of offerings. Head out at your leisure, and take your pick.
Neighborhood Points of Interest
- Cuisine and dining that ranges from gastropubs, burgers and cafes to exotic samplings from around the world to good old-fashioned Americana, bistros and coffee shops
- Shopping to satisfy every taste and budget, from the Galleria at Tyler Mall, Riverside Plaza, and Canyon Crest Town Centre to secondhand bookstores and eclectic gift shops
- Cultural outings at Fox Theater, Landis Center, First Thursdays Art’s Walk, California Museum of Photography, Riverside Arts Museum and the Riverside Metropolitan Center
- Easy hiking on the gentle trails of Louis Robidoux Nature Center, meandering around Sunnyslope Creek and Santa Ana River bottom
- Nearby parks including Glory of God’s Grace Sculpture Garden, Clough Park, Rancho Loma Park, Fairmount Park, and UCR’s Botanic Gardens
- Seasonal events including Festival of Lights, the Lunar Festival, Dickens Festival, St. “Pawtrick’s” Day, and more
- Numerous golf courses nearby, including Oak Quarry and Hidden Valley Golf Club
- The art and craft of brewing at nearby Packinghouse, Inland Empire, and Heroes Restaurant and Brewery – or if you prefer the fruit of the vine, sample the many varieties at Vino Veritas
- Sweet treats at Ferrell’s Ice Cream Parlor, Simple Simon’s Bakery, Crème de la Cream and the award-winning Casey’s Cupcakes
- Date night at Van Buren or Rubidoux drive-in movie theaters
Need a ride?
We have partnered with Lyft to help get our residents around town. Whether you need to run errands or just want to explore your city with friends and family, Lyft has you covered. To request a ride, simply call the front desk and they will schedule a ride for you!
Metrolink Downtown Station